Can I move the "Three Dots" CoreGui Icon in another position?

Hi, I have a Main UI in my game which displays various buttons and on top of that there’s a Frame that displays your Level.

When I tested my game on my phone I noticed that, while on PC is not that big of a deal, on mobile devices the “Three dots” Icon which I guess it’s a CoreGui object is obstructing the player from seeing his current level. Is there any way to move that button and position it on the left, near other topbar buttons?

From what I know Roblox does not allow changing it but maybe changing its position is possible? I’ll leave some pictures that hopefully explain this idea better.
Thanks in advance.

PC View:

Mobile View (iPhone):

What I want to achieve:

3 Likes

There are scripts in Toolbox that disable the leaderboard and other UI features.

(Please check the scripts to make sure they aren’t malicious)

I’m not tryna disable it though, I’m just trying to change its position. I still want players to be able to click on that and interact with those functions.

I think you can’t move it, as said here:

You could move your Ui down under the Roblox core Ui.

As others said you can’t move it, but imo it’s much better to just remove it entirely

If you want to use the features that CoreGui has then I’d recommend recreating it yourself as usually it’ll look more in theme with your own GUI especially if you are gonna have elements on the top right

(in StarterPlayerScripts)

local StarterGui = game:GetService("StarterGui")

StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.PlayerList, false)
StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.Backpack, false)
StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.EmotesMenu, false)