Can no longer hold Shift and press C in Play Solo

In my game, a player can slide by holding Shift key to sprint and tapping the C key while sprinting (Shift being held down). After the last studio update, I can no longer do this in Studio. I debugged, and the C key no longer registers as being pressed by the input service when Shift is being held down. A and D etc. are still being shown as input, so this seems to just affect the C key.

I am assuming this has to do with the latest Constraint Beta update for studio? This issue has not happened before.

Expected behavior

I expect the C key to show as an input if Shift is being held down.

5 Likes

I’ve stopped development on a game due to this same bug, I’m praying that it gets fixed.

This has been reported with a fix coming soon. Reference this. Input began not firing whilst holding down LeftShift key - #7 by tnavarts

Thanks. I was looking at Studio Bugs however the topic you linked is under Engine Bugs.

Odd that I got the bug after my studio updated yesterday however that bug report is over a week old.

Yeah it was my mistake for putting it under Engine Bugs :sweat:. I’m quite new to reporting bugs, but I know what each category is exclusively for now!