Can uploading "bad" assets get me banned?

So, this happened to me three times now. I uploaded this for my UI

and I got that warning where I had to reactivate my account and it said “If you do not continue to abide the Roblox TOS you will be terminated”. Can this affect my ability to DevEx in the future?

1 Like

I mean yes those sort of assets are copyrighted there is a chance you might be banned or even taken to court by the Copy Right owner. Like how PBB was deleted and now they’re in court but Landons account isn’t banned. But people do it all the time tbh just use one that’s already made and edit it in studio if needed. I’m not responsible for any action that’s taken.

2 Likes

Hmm I thought I’ve pretty much seen twitter logos being used in Code section oof

@Strongjohnfgamer So, do you think it might affect my devex though?

1 Like

Yeah for sure but keep in mind other big games use the Twitter logo as code. Maybe if you didn’t earn anything from the codes maybe it might be ok? Tbh I wouldn’t risk it find a way around it like another easily recognized design for codes maybe like your own custom Twitter bird.

2 Likes

Alright, I will change it. Hopefully this warning didn’t affect my chances to be accepted in devex :frowning:

1 Like

Warnings don’t change the DevEx.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this doesn’t have anything to with the Twitter bird, but more with the Discord icon.

As stated in that post,

Linking of Discord servers and references to Discord on the Roblox website are not allowed.

I have never DevExed, but it seems as though they consider your intent behind any moderation actions.

DevEx information can be found here.

2 Likes

Oh yeah that makes more sense now. Thanks dude.

1 Like