Can you be banned for using RoShade?

Hello, I have recently seen that many people use RoShade to make beautiful screenshots and out of curiosity I installed it but when I opened it I saw that it was very similar to an exploit so I thought, actually it is an exploit and you can get banned for using it, should I uninstall it?

I really appreciate your help, thank you!

3 Likes

You cannot get banned for using RoShade inside of a Roblox game, no.

7 Likes

Hey! After the release of Byfron and thousands of players being banned for using FPS unlocker (despite Roblox themselves saying this wouldn’t be bannable), I’m starting to have doubts about the safety of RoShade.

Does this still hold up in 2024?

Hey there! I used RoShade before Byfron and personally never got banned, so @LandnBlu was right with that. But as this post was of 2022 and many things have changed, like the addition of the Byfron on Roblox, this may have changed. As far I know, many players have said that they got banned for using for example as you said the FPS Unlocker, but I’m not sure if it’s 100% true. Anyway, I haven’t tried RoShade anymore so I cannot say if still safe or not to use, but personally I don’t recommend using it until Roblox staff says it’s safe to use.

About the FPS Unlocker, Roblox already added their own FPS Unlocker, so I don’t think it’s required to use other third party programs to unlock FPS limits.

Greetings! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes