Cannot access Roblox Website: "The service is unavailable."

Trying to access Roblox doesn’t even load the page and shows “The service is unavailable”, which causes me to be locked from a game and can’t do anything.

Started a couple of minutes ago, when playing a game and rejoining it.

How to reproduce:

• Go to: Roblox
  • It’ll show “The service is unavailable.” at the top left.

51 Likes

This is also affecting all other pages on the Roblox website such as support and develop

2 Likes

Not only at the home page, but for me It’s happening on all the parts of the website.
Sometimes it loads but It’s extremely slow and often goes back to ‘The service is unavailable’

There also seems to have issues on joining games, All games I’ve been trying to join I receive the error:

HTTP 400 (Bad Request) (Cannot join game with no authenticated user.) (Error code 610)
|
ASDASDUS
(This is on PC-Windows10)

3 Likes

Down detector is showing lots and I mean LOTS of reports saying that Roblox is down.

5 Likes

Our engineers are aware and investigating. Thanks for the report.

You can follow the current status at https://status.roblox.com/ as well.

66 Likes

I see that “Data Store” is listed as one of the services down, but I’m not receiving any reports of failures with that API from my game servers yet. Was this service listed out of caution?

Actually, someone just pointed out that Discover - Roblox works, but some people are getting sent to Discover - Roblox Last I checked, web team was moving everything away from ASP starting… years ago. Seems like an odd issue to be having, but best of luck to the teams involved in fixing this! Here’s hoping for an incident-free New Year’s Eve so everyone can spend it with their families.

10 Likes

Following up, site should be fully operational now. Let us know if you’re having any issues. :+1:

20 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.