"Cannot choose start places" - Weird Error in Universes

Hey.
I don’t know if i’m posting this in the correct category, but i’m having an issue and it’s really… stressing me out.

I have published two games: one with a lobby, and the other one with a map. I need a person to be teleported from the lobby INTO the map. Simple, right?

This is generally basic stuff involving the universe feature. The problem arises when I try to add the map place to the lobby’s game.

What do you mean “cannot choose start places”? Each place published is made a game by itself in the fault, and the start place of that game.

If I cannot choose another game’s start place to become a part of yet another game, I will not be able to group places into universes at all. It’s a weird paradox and you can’t outsmart it. I am searching for a way to remove the map from it’s own game and put it back into the lobby’s universe, which seems to be impossible now.

Is this a glitch on the site itself, or am I just doing something wrong? Send help!

Thank you!

6 Likes

Also, check this out. Literally no way here to remove the original start place from a game. I cannot add a place either, because it pops up the error.

1 Like

This might have something to do with it.

5 Likes

That is actually the worst update they had yet. It just makes thing worse.

But thank you, you’re a lifesaver…

8 Likes

Did you ever figure out how to add an existing game as the “Other place”?

3 Likes