Ctrl + Shift will stop character's movement

On the last roblox’s update, when I press Left Shift + Left Ctrl , my character stop moving if I used W S A D

WHAT SHOULD HAPPENED ?

It should stay the player movement state, for example if I do Left Shift + Left Ctrl + W, it should make the player move forward.

4 Likes

The Captures toggle just activates a button on the side of your screen. Pretty sure this is functioning as intended.

1 Like

Well I have a problem where when i do ctrl + shift, it is stopping the character from moving: the problem come from the captures, when I do ctrl + shift + s I take a screenshot from roblox.

5 Likes

You can’t disable that; but it shouldn’t block the movement so that sounds like your bug

1 Like

i’ll change the bug report post then.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for reporting this issue. We were testing out adding a ctrl + shift + s hotkey to capture an in-experience screenshot but it looks like we missed accounting for this case. I went ahead and turned off the test, so this shouldn’t happen anymore after the user restarts their client. We’ll dig into the cause of this issue and figure out a better way to roll out the feature update.

2 Likes

This is what I though. When I play with friends, the shift is for run and the control is shiftlock: could you please make that you can disable this feature using an option when it will be released ? This should fix the bug !