Cannot enable "Allow Copying" on published Animations

I’m currently facing an issue specifically with Animations, which is I cannot allow copying for my animations, apparently because I don’t have a verified email, even though I’ve had my email verified for almost a decade.

This doesn’t happen in any other publishable assets such as models & others, it only happens specifically with Animations assets.

Animation:

Other assets:

1 Like

Same exact thing happens to me. I was creating animations for a team create project, BUT… The owner wasn’t able to “take” The animations and put them in game to work. So then this whole thing happened where we were thinking of solving the problem. But then we settled for using CFrame Animations. I don’t know why it happens but i’d just like to share anything about it.

Animations are not even in the library, so you can’t find it even if it’s made to be able to share. Alright, maybe you can just share the link or have people go to your profile, but seems like Roblox haven’t made the option to Allow Copying for animations valid yet.

There is an easier way to do this if you want to share your animations with a rbxm file. Export it when you finish your animation.

Animations can’t be set for sale. It’s annoying, but the easy way to get around it is to put the KeyframeSequences in a model, then set that for sale.