Cannot load animationclipprovider service

Before then it was

Cannot load animationclipprovider service

After that guy told me to put track out of the connect function it was gone but the animation would’nt work after resetting still.

Is the animations priority set to Action+? If yes, maybe you can try changing the runcontext of the script to “Client”

?? I don’t understand since Im not familiar with animating… Can you walk me through it?

First, go to the top of your roblox tab and click on “Animation Editor”

After that, click on a rig, then clikc on the three dots and go Import > From roblox
Then, find your animation you used.

After importing, click on the three dots again and go down to AnimationPriority.

Set the animation priority to Action+.

Then, overwrite the animation you used using “Publish To Roblox” under the three dots.

I’ve found a relevant topic that can help because I’m also unfamiliar with this issue.

I also found a memory leak in your code. To fix, change Connect to Once.

I had done that already just doesnt work

you mentioned that there is an error when you reset. Can you please provide more information about the error message you’re receiving?

Did you chagne the script RunContext to client?

I legit already provided it, when i reset it gives me Cannot load animationClipProvider service

The other guy told me to put the track load before the connect function which removed the error but the error occured where when i reset the animation refused to load

Line 10 is where the animation is loaded using the LoadAnimation method of the Animator object. If you’re receiving an error on this line, it could be because the animator variable is nil . This could happen if the Humanoid object doesn’t have an Animator object as a child. You can add a check before line 10 to make sure that the animator variable is not nil before trying to use it.

I had already changed it to that

try moving the code that loads the animation and connects the MouseButton1Click event of the stop button inside the MouseButton1Click event of the wavebutton . This will ensure that a new reference to the Animator object is obtained each time the wavebutton is clicked, even if the character was reset.

I had already checked those topics already and it just doesnt wanna work

Read the whole topic, please. He has already done this.

Interesting. Maybe try following this checklist to debug from the minimum.

I think you’ve tried some already, but maybe some of these might fix the problem.

I had already done the first steps with scp,
the 2nd steps i have already done on a different baseplate different dummy different characters

add some debugging statements to your code to see what’s happening when the NPC “freaks out”. For example, you could print the NPC’s position, the player’s position, and the current waypoint’s position to the output to see if there are any discrepancies.

What? This isnt what the topic is about. Did you mean to post this on a different topic?

Are you just not getting it? It feels like you aren’t paying attention to what this topic is about

I absolutely did not understand what you’ve just said neither have it solved anything