This bug occurs when I do some action in an open studio window that would normally result in a new studio window being opened. This includes:
- Starting test servers (via ribbon bar with any number of players, or via pressing F6 or F7)
- Opening a new studio window (via Ctrl + N, or the New button at the top left on the ribbon bar or dropdown menu)
When doing any of these actions, the cursor flashes to the windows loading cursor for a brief moment and then goes back to normal, but no studio window is opened. This prevents me from using test servers or opening new studio windows from within an active studio session. Here is a video of the bug:
I first noticed this happening yesterday. I am unable to test changes to my game that require 2 players to test, so this is a big hindrance to me.
I can reproduce this bug in any studio window 100% of the time, including if I do the following steps:
- All studio windows are closed and no RobloxStudioBeta.exe processes are running in task manager
- Open Roblox Studio via Windows start menu
- Open a new baseplate by clicking the New icon in the top left or clicking the Baseplate template on the home screen
- Click the New button again or start a test server (these do not open new windows like they normally would)
OS: Windows 10 Education 10.0.19041 Build 19041 x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
RAM: Dual channel 32GB @2666 MHz
DXDiag & Studio log dumps can be provided upon request.