Cannot Zoom and Pan at the same time

Hello, recently and unexpectedly, I have noticed a change that has been beginning to bug me by ruining my work flow. For some of you that do not know, I mainly work inside the workspace to further improve quality aspects of my game, however, this issue which is new has begun to ruin my work flow as now I have to pan the camera to a specific orientation before I can zoom.

I believe this is an issue of Studio now no recognising dual input from Right Mouse Button and Scroll Wheel at the same time, I have tried connecting another mouse into my computer thinking it will solve my issue, however, this proved to do nothing. I beg that the proper Roblox Staff Member will see and relate to my struggle and revert the change or help me solve it if this is an issue on my end.

This bug comes after the new update regarding this… thing… that I don’t know the name of as this was not an issue before this update. Quite clearly we have found our problem, possibly, an engineer at Roblox decided to troll us by changing a few settings for studio.

And on top of that, the new movement bar that you can adjust will often override my normal movement without even being turned on.

2 Likes

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and we will update you when we have further information!

Thanks for the report!

The behavior you are experiencing is not a bug but a result of Camera & Navigation Improvements [Beta] . You have likely been opted into being automatically applied to all beta features. You can disable this in the beta features window under the File tab, I believe. I have also forwarded your feedback to the team working on this feature, and we are working on improving the experience of this before it releases to all developers.

Most betas are eventually forced onto players without any way to disable them so my question right now is, will this be one of those?

1 Like

If it is a bug, then it’s going to be fixed before it releases for everyone. If it’s a control scheme change, check the new controls to figure out how you should be panning now. If it’s not possible to do it anymore, say so in the Beta post so that it can be implemented before it’s released.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.