Cant edit/play my featured roblox game

hello there, my game got featured at 12/18/2018 but today i cant edit the game. so cant my developer edit the game.
as well people cant join new servers only existing servers. if it manages to create an new server the datastore wont work. because it cant connect to the data.
this issue cant be replicated but if an staff member asks me to give him/her access to the game i will let them so they can see the error for their selves.

as well this issue has caused me allot of downrating’s, i have no clue of other people have the same issue. but its quite weird that this happens right after i got featured.

here are some screenshots of what i get.

hope this issue will be resolved and maybe the downrating’s could as well be resolved.

Link to the game: ❗Would you rather❓ - Roblox
this isn’t happening to any of my othergames and teamcreate isnt active in this place.

1 Like

I should mention I also have problems connecting to your game. While if I try and join a server directly (through the server list) it’s fine for me, but when I connect using the same play button the average user would I was stuck on waiting for an available server for a very long time (around 50 cycles), before it finally let me in. This definitely seems to be game-specific and probably accounts for your unusually low player count at the moment (~10 at the time of writing). Just out of interest did this happen after you updated the game or was it completely random?

this was completely random, and yes. you dont have any problems if you join an existing server. but you do when generating an brand new server

1 Like

Thank you for the report, we are able to reproduce the issue and we are actively investigating.

1 Like

it has been resolved. with thanks to @InceptionTime he managed to send me an back up of the current version. I’ve changed an few things and its solved, probably it was an corrupt chunk of data, maybe the roblox engineers should check out the drive where the game was on and see if it has more corrupt chunks on it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.