Can't figure out how to make physical black bars

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I would like to make a physical black bar system, and I want to have parts, like the baseplate, to be permanently shown behind the bars and have other parts like players be shown in front.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    The issue is that I can’t figure out how to do it. I have thought about using viewport frames but that seems very cluttered and I would like to avoid it if possible, if its even possible to use them.
    This is what happens right now:

This is what happens when I set the bars to always on top, which at that point I’d just use a GUI

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    Solutions? I know its dumb, but I haven’t really tried much. I’ve looked on the developer hub and even on some external sites and the best I could find was someone 4 years ago saying that it was impossible

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

If you do try to come up with a solution, try and include rotation of the bars. That’s the reason I want to avoid viewport frames as it’d be a ton of coding I don’t know how to do. Thank you!

1 Like

Might as well actually use GUIs. And for the rendering of the players, you could try out this module.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.