Cant fix roblox turret animation

• What are you attempting to achieve? im trying to animate a turret tower i made for my game

• What is the issue? when i try to animate it the whole model turns 45 degrees up (i think) and the keyframes are invisible

• What solutions have you tried so far? ive tried multiple times to union, weld the character and turret

You may then include any further details.
it worked with a less detailed character, and it also worked with different turrete legs.

yes.rbxm (49.3 KB)
heres the model btw

I don’t know why the 45 degrees happened, but maybe it’s because it loaded an animation where u moved it 45 by accident and loads that.

As for the invisible keyframes, it’s probably due to the hierarchy of the bones(joints & welds)
src: Animation Editor: Keyframes not visible for custom rigs - #4 by JollySunbro6

1 Like

i didnt rorate it myself, i loaded animation from another turret thingy with normal legs instead of the pedestal, also ill check out the post you swnt

1 Like

Things is, in the normal regular studio, the character does not seem to be affected by the 45 degrees angle, and that feels something is missing from that, so the only solution is the fact that th animations have their own keyframes set.