Can't login to studio at all!

Hi, I am trying to use studio to work on my personal project but for some reason even after reinstalling, restart pc, restarting router, opening studio from create page, it still won’t log in and keeps throwing this error:
Whether I log in from browser or studio itself, it simply keeps on failing and failing and failing over and over and over again.

Please help me on this.

2 Likes

@NoxhazeI Hello, it is possible to encounter this issue, I don’t have any more information. Try following this bug report page to assist you. Or even if that doesn’t work, you can reach out to a Roblox technician to fix the issue. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have some news, it is still mentioned that some people may experience connection problems. Therefore, in the meantime, try changing the DNS.

1 Like

Alright I will try that. But just an update that it randomly started to work as well. But sometimes, it doesn’t. Thank you for the reply though!

Reset your cookies and log in using browser, should fix it as far as I know :wink:

Edit: Turns out I was wrong, my bad

1 Like

@Invvisiblle This is not caused by cookies but by a technical issue originating from Roblox. However, it is still possible to clean the cookies from one’s computer browser to avoid a bad backup.

1 Like

The problem has already been solved. If anyone still encounters an issue regarding this, they should inform the Roblox technicians. They are still waiting for feedback to inform them of any problems. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive made a support ticket so hopefully that helps it

Still experiencing this, and studio hasn’t been particularly stable in the last couple of days

2 Likes

I experience this issue since 14 days! Has anyone got a solve for this problem?

EDIT: It finally worked. I just had to delete the plist files (under Library > Preferences) and then it worked!