Cant move my character at all when starting game

when i play test the game i can not move my character at all . for some reason i dont know why. i even made a new game that has ZERO scripts and the issue is still there, pretty sure its a bug in roblox studio.
this issue have started when i logged in with 2 accounts on roblox studio. before that it wasnt a problem.

and i really need to have these two accounts logged in, i cant log out, but if there is not other solution i guess i should do it anyways.

i know the image does nothing because the character looks absloutly fine with no problems, but i just cant move

heres an updated picture i now even lose my hair lol

1 Like

Have you tried making a new place? (whoops my bad you said you did already)

It is recommended that you search for similar posts before posting on here, here’s seemingly an identical post https://devforum.roblox.com/t/cannot-move-character-in-studio/1147958

1 Like

i dont think its the same as my problem, because his problem is caused by a script that has an error, mine is a problem in roblox studio in of its self, also there is no error, i think the last resort is to uninstall roblox studio and then reinstall it and ill tell you if it worked

sorry for the late response tho

sadly still not working, i uninstalled and then reinstalled and still did not work, also made a new place still not working…

make a bug report by sending a message to @Bug-Support

1 Like

did you try pressing \ ? because pressing that button disables the movement and selects the buttons on the screen with a blue border, kinda like when you pres Tab in google and moving it by pressing Enter to select different buttons. pressing it again will make things return to normal.

1 Like

did not work sadly

stupid character limit

He states in his post that there are no scripts in his game.
The solution to that post was contacting @Bug-Support as @TaxFraudBruh suggested.

i still dont understand the post, it does not clearly show how to fix it, he showed a script but it dosent work.

I JUST FOUND THE SOLUTION, i made a plugin that auto anchors every part added, and it was anchoring the player character. althought he problem is solved but the weird thing is that this issue was there before i made the plugin but now it worked

i just fixed the plugin by checking if the game is running or not. if it is then dont run the plugin and if its not then run the plugin

did it by using this script for anyone curious:

local RS = game:GetService("RunService")

if not RS:IsRunning() then 

print('in studio')

else

print('in game')

end

i just found the solution lol finally its stupid actually

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.