Cant open games in new tab

No, not anymore.
Thats the whole issue.

You cant ctrl + click, right click + open in new tab OR middle click
None of those work anymore

This is a bit worrying. The simplest analogy I can think of is attempting to use Youtube without the click in new tab feature. With youtube’s recommended feed changing every refresh, you could see any number of videos you would want to click on (2, 3, 10). If Youtube had this same bug, they would loose valuable watch time potential and have angry consumers as well. I hope this is seen as important to fix right away, especially if Roblox gets more AI recommended sorts for the discovery page.

That sentence is standard boilerplate for bug report responses where it’s not 100% clear that it’s a bug rather than a feature request – I wouldn’t look too deep into it.

4 Likes

No wonder… I kept holding Ctrl and left clicking, it would usually open a new tab for the game…

But it randomly stopped doing that not too long ago. Well now I know why…

This seems to be fixed for me, can anyone confirm?
I use no extensions other than BTRoblox

1 Like

You’re right, it’s fixed. I’m not using any extensions and it’s working fine. I guess they finally did it!

1 Like

The weird thing is that I tried changing my VPN to random countries, and the setting is still there, but when I ask friends, none of them have it

It seems like this has been fixed but it’s still triggering my Popup Blocker

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.