Can't run User Ads

Starting from earlier today, I haven’t been able to run any of my game’s ads from the Create → User Ads page.

No matter which ad I choose or how much R$ I put in as the amount, I get this pop-up with no other information:

3 Likes

Thank you for the report :pray: We are looking into it.

3 Likes

Had the same issue all day, was going to report it but unable to post in the platform feedback forums - glad I’m not the only one.

I’ve had this issue a few days back and lost robux and found out today that I never got the actual bid info on the ad.

This has been fixed, thanks for the report!

6 Likes

Is the error below related because this is not fixed for me. No matter what I put in the budget, it fails. Is this being worked on? It seems like it would be a simple fix but the fact that it even errors may suggest that it could be more complex. I’m not sure how it can error when we can only input one budget and the system multiples this against the number of days and calculates the total budget. The total budget displaying is correct, which makes it confusing that there is an error.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.