Can't see materials in Roblox Studio

I am a builder, I was building in studio, my friend said that the materials were not visible and we tested the game. And seriously, the materials are not visible. Then I noticed something, the newly added materials are not visible. How can I fix this?

3 Likes

it’s a bug, rejoin the game it should fix it.

1 Like

I entered the game again but it does not appear. Old materials are visible but newly added ones are not visible.

1 Like

try refreshing the materials with this button. See if that helps.

2 Likes

I tried it didn’t work still looks the same as before

give me a screenshot

gorfoefskaekovha(character limit xd)

1 Like

is PBR or roblox material? If is a PBR see if u have the files on ur pc/desktop I am not sure but I think the PBR textures won’t work if u deleted the files from ur desktop/PC. Or just try uploading them 1 more time.

nice build btw

1 Like

its not pbr

1 Like

try reinstalling studio, that might fix it

1 Like

The materials appear in the studio, they appear when you test from the studio, when you enter the game from roblox, the newly added materials do not appear, but the old ones appear, for example metal

1 Like

Aa, so the website game is not showing the materials. Try updating the game in studio

u need to go to File>Publish to Roblox (Alt + P)

See if that solved the issue.

I tried that too, it doesn’t work :c

1 Like

My last idea for this to work is to copy all the game files and import it into a new baseplate.

see if the materials work frist in the new baseplate

I’m thinking the same thing, let me try

1 Like

Hey just to save the two of you some time, the new materials aren’t enabled yet. It’s not a bug. You’ll simply have to wait for the feature to go live.

2 Likes

I forgot about that they were not live. xd

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.