Ceive ImGizmo - A debug gizmo library

neat so how did you visualize the raycasts? and how would this work with shapecasts

Check the module’s code, when nothing is detected I simply call gizmo in the position the raycast is intended to reach (origin + direction), when something is detected the raycast.position is used instead.

Not sure regarding gizmo as I haven’t used “WireframeHandleAdornments” myself (if OP says it’s not possible, i’m guessing it isn’t), but module wise it’d work the exact same way shepecasts work, it’d take the basepart and offset the “gizmo” in the intended direction (which can be done without gizmo making a clone of the part, but I prefer keeping it consistent so just use the available shapes and it’ll still somewhat help you visualize the shapecast).

2 Likes

How can I render the face surrounded by each line?

what do you meannnnNN???+???

1 Like

Look like a part
af4acaeb0521162edba06f9db17082f639e6926a (1)

af4acaeb0521162edba06f9db17082f639e6926a

1 Like

Debugging like certain things with hitboxes or see a object being stored in a octree

just try ‘VolumeBox’ gizmo. I think it does that but didnt test it.

2 Likes

How do I make a mesh gizmo look like that?

Thee meesh giizmoo caanoot bee fiilleed

Can I change the source code and use it?

Do whatever you want as long as it falls under the license

1 Like

With a recent update roblox made this may be coming soon, once the feature is available for use I’ll take a look at it and see if it could be implemented.

so, you will be able to draw text? never noticed lol

Someone should remake vib-ribbon using this

v3.5.0

Added Text gizmo

Fixed an issue where terrain wouldnt be found.
Fixed an issue where if there were only volume objects gizmo wouldnt clean itself up.

v3.5.1

Various type fixes,
Added drop shadow to text gizmo.

1 Like

I’m so happy that i found this , its just what i needed , thank you. Now i can have wireframe rendering in game

1 Like

are circles not supposed to be drawn under renderstepped or whatever loop you use? in the same loop I draw an arrow and a circle, if I remove the circle it works fine but rendering the circle times out the script

It should work fine, show me how your calling the circle gizmo

yeah I got it working, I was confused for a second with the angle

1 Like