CFS: Browse the catalog, inspect avatars, and more from Studio

Fixes:

• Left and right shoe accessories have dedicated icons in the Avatar Inspector
    Bookmark tab search does not update when Avatar Loader first loads

• Error-loading-results icon appears in Catalog Browser when opening the window before content appears

Improvements:

• Cursor changes to indicate whether a specific tab is openable in Avatar Loader

• New loading-complete animation for Avatar Loader with fixed layering

Features:

• Friends and bookmarked users can be searched for by display name too

• Inserted classic t-shirts, shirts, and pants replace existing clothing on rigs

oooh, how’d you get those roundy texts?
tell me yer ways, lad.

bro your plugins are so high quality, making them free was not the move i expected :flushed:
i donated what i could to your itch, i’m gonna try out some of your other plugins too
thank you for all of your hard work, you’re amazing!!! :pray::sparkles:

1 Like

Unrelated to the plugin itself, but how’d you do the curved text?

Wow, thank you!

In short: some math. Since every plugin you own is “open source”, you can look directly at CFS’s source code. The module that does this is named “CircularText” and it is under the “Libraries” folder.

2 Likes

Really love modern UI, considering Roblox Studio UI is planned to be modernised.
CS Studio and Swap will be my goto definitely.
Plus it’s rare to see quality plugins going free like that.

2 Likes

This is amazing. I am currently working on a game, and I use hats from the catalog in it, but it is time-consuming to grab them one by one and insert their ID manually. But with this, I can just scroll through the built in catalog and press the insert button. and I have it, so thank you very much. This is going to save me a lot of time.

1 Like

This is neat, thank you for this.

I have one suggestion though; maybe add where you could also see and import players’ saved outfits. View Players Outfits? - #11 by AbiZinho this would be neat. :slight_smile:

That’s a good idea, however there are a few requirements that make make it unfeasible. Roblox blocks many roblox.com domains through their HTTPService API including the one used to retrieve player outfits. This means every game and plugin must use a proxy. Since CFS doesn’t make enough money to support the cost of hosting a proxy and many of the free proxies have scalability, privacy, or reliability issues, this isn’t possible now.