CFS | The ultimate outfit designer

Unfortunately, no. There’s no way to let people fully try everything CFS offers while also preventing the source code from being stolen – so that’s why none of my paid plugins have any type of trial.

1 Like

I’ve given some thought to the feedback given (by @alien19797, @ZiIIux , @SUB_ItzMaroYT, and others) this past month and I’ve come up with a few experiments I’d like to try, the first being with CFS. Over the next few weeks, I want to see how changing CFS’s source of revenue fairs for developer accessibility and the cost of development.

To start, this means that CFS’s price will be dropping from $29.99 to $0.00. Instead of earning directly from people purchasing CFS, I hope to earn off of purchases made by people who have found something they like while browsing in the catalog browser or avatar inspector.

In previous versions of CFS, if you pasted the web link of an item into your browser, you would’ve been taken to the item’s marketplace page. You’ll notice, now, that the web link looks a little different: the color of the icon and text now appear in blue across the entire plugin and you are no longer taken to the marketplace after pasting.

Now, when you paste a link into your browser, you’ll be placed right into a game. Immediately upon joining, you’ll be prompted to purchase the item you were looking to buy. This is all possible thanks to developer deeplinking; give it a try.

https://www.roblox.com/games/start?placeId=115625435869043&launchData=a124971010307091
1 Like

this is huge, thanks for making it free, i’ll share it around i know a place where alot of people would get the plugin & use it especially in the whole outfit games scene alot of people are looking for such a plugin to import & edit outfits directly in studio all the ones that are available right now don’t have as many features as this one so hopefully this transition you made will bring you good results :slight_smile:

also couple suggestions i have for this:

add a setting / toggle where it also updates the humanoiddescription too not just adds the asset, like when you insert a asset onto a rig it also gets the id and adds it to the humanoiddescription.
bulk import assets (allows you to import multiple asset ids onto the rig).
rig editor (allows you to edit & inspect what the rig is wearing including such as removing or editing or adding certain accessories / assets that the rig is wearing & so on).

1 Like

@deafaultyboii1324 i’m going to have to add onto what Kartiers is saying…

I’ve been making tutorials lately with Avatar Outfit Shop games and this is the EXACT plugin people need to make these games.

This plugin can blow up with my help of making a tutorial on this exact plugin and how people can utilize it to make Avatar Games! Although, what he mentioned. Make the plugin add the necessary ID’s to HumanoidDescription. Reason being, for Avatar games the scripts (normally) check the HumanoidDescription getting the ID’s of the humanoid, body, hair, accessories, faces, legs, etc. Then apply it to the current character.

If you can add this suggestion, I can make a full tutorial on this plugin and it will 100% gain a ton of attention! Wonderful job though. :slight_smile:

1 Like