CFS | View & load characters, items, and bundles

Fixes:

• Left and right shoe accessories have dedicated icons in the Avatar Inspector
    Bookmark tab search does not update when Avatar Loader first loads

• Error-loading-results icon appears in Catalog Browser when opening the window before content appears

Improvements:

• Cursor changes to indicate whether a specific tab is openable in Avatar Loader

• New loading-complete animation for Avatar Loader with fixed layering

Features:

• Friends and bookmarked users can be searched for by display name too

• Inserted classic t-shirts, shirts, and pants replace existing clothing on rigs

oooh, how’d you get those roundy texts?
tell me yer ways, lad.

bro your plugins are so high quality, making them free was not the move i expected :flushed:
i donated what i could to your itch, i’m gonna try out some of your other plugins too
thank you for all of your hard work, you’re amazing!!! :pray::sparkles:

1 Like

Unrelated to the plugin itself, but how’d you do the curved text?

Wow, thank you!

In short: some math. Since every plugin you own is “open source”, you can look directly at CFS’s source code. The module that does this is named “CircularText” and it is under the “Libraries” folder.

2 Likes

Really love modern UI, considering Roblox Studio UI is planned to be modernised.
CS Studio and Swap will be my goto definitely.
Plus it’s rare to see quality plugins going free like that.

2 Likes

This is amazing. I am currently working on a game, and I use hats from the catalog in it, but it is time-consuming to grab them one by one and insert their ID manually. But with this, I can just scroll through the built in catalog and press the insert button. and I have it, so thank you very much. This is going to save me a lot of time.

1 Like

This is neat, thank you for this.

I have one suggestion though; maybe add where you could also see and import players’ saved outfits. View Players Outfits? - #11 by AbiZinho this would be neat. :slight_smile:

That’s a good idea, however there are a few requirements that make make it unfeasible. Roblox blocks many roblox.com domains through their HTTPService API including the one used to retrieve player outfits. This means every game and plugin must use a proxy. Since CFS doesn’t make enough money to support the cost of hosting a proxy and many of the free proxies have scalability, privacy, or reliability issues, this isn’t possible now.

Hello,

I was also going to suggest that it would be nice if you could click on a button next to the item, and it would bring up the web of the catalog item… but it sounds like from above you cannot do that?..

what about showing the ID of the item, then if it can be clicked on , manually copy and paste it and we can manually find it in the web url…

or if you click on it, it could add it to the url string Catalog - Roblox add the number and copy it then we could paste it into the web url browser.

Roblox doesn’t allow plugins to open links in your web browser for security reasons, but all of the information about catalog assets and bundles you see, including IDs, can already be copied by clicking the text of the stat and pressing CTRL + C or CMD + C.

You can do this in both the catalog browser and in the user avatar inspector tab within the avatar loader. After copying, you can paste the ID into a https://www.roblox.com/bundles/__ID__ or https://www.roblox.com/__ID__ link.

If I see enough support for this extra piece of info to be added, I will add it. Votes are anonymous.

Would you find having a Roblox Marketplace link for every item useful?
  • Yes
  • I don’t use CFS

0 voters