[CHANGES] Spill System | Version 1.1.2.1 (Made for cafes)

Great. I think you can do that by Color3.FromRGB(math.random(0,255),math.random(0,255),math.random(0,255))

1 Like

When you click on a spill, it makes you have 0 walk speed but have normal jump power, I think it would be better if you made it so when you’re cleaning a spill you have 0 walk speed but also have 0 jump power too.

1 Like

I love your suggestion! I’m not sure how I didn’t think of this when making it, but it’s added now. I may work on the colors for spills later today or tomorrow!

I’m going to make it so the person using it can put colors into a table, and it will pick randomly for that table. I may also make an option just to do completely random colors, as you showed.

1 Like

This works as intended and was semi easy to setup once I knew where everything had to go.

Some things I do hope gets added even though I think this is long forgotten about is a option to turn off the leader-stats/leader board thing for the points.

Something else was more ability to customize the spill. Right now its only one size and color and to change this I would have to use the source code which while it would not be overly hard. It is not convenient and you also stated if you updated this I would have to get the updated version if I wanted future updates.

I would also like to see a way to have stagnant spills/ permanent spills what I mean by this is I set a designated spot were I want the spill and when it gets cleaned it re spawns within a certain time unaffected by the max spills.

Over all just out the gate I think this is a good idea and fairly decent execution.

P.S the instructions provide were lackluster and confusing at best. I have to watch the video to set the module up but after that it worked right out the gate.

[Edit] I just realized you can turn off the stats and you can change the color of the spill if you edit the spillpart