Characer slides when hip height is set on client or server

So I’ve read all the other posts on this bug and none of the fixes such as doing it from only the client since it replicated or only the server or setting the collision group id of the humanoidrootpart have worked, that being said I’m here to ask if there is a fix to when you set the hip height to negative your character slides out of the map or slides randomly, Thankyou.

Sorry but it’s already been posted

why “sorry” if the fix is already out there that’s good let me check it out thanks.

The thing is, there is no fix, it’s just an inherent bug with the Humanoid and the only thing we can do about it is to set the humanoid hip height correctly :\

Any reason why you are setting the hip height to negative though?

so the fix you posted and the one that guy posted both did not work as I need the hip height negative since the animation I do the player is on the floor but the humanoidrootpart stays upright as it’s a animation so I set the player in the animation to the humanoidrootparts position meaning the character is in the air unless you set the hip height where they are actually on the ground so I need to set hip height but changing collision groups etc doesn’t stop the humanoid from going everywhere

Btw the reason it matter if the humanoidrootpart is above the player is because if the player is upside down when this animation plays the humanoidrootpart is under the map surface meaning the camera is too.