CheatBlocker🖥️ V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [⬇️550+] (Fully Server Sided)

I noticed you are blind

he did exactly change it

its no longer vulnerable client-side anti cheat

its server-side anti cheat now (it will block laggy players because i can see he didnt add any ping checks)

todo list for you @WHYI_MFAT

• add vote kick system so you can vote kick cheaters

• move IsAdmin check above .CharacterAdded connection and .Chatted connection (dont ever bother connecting to .Chatted if player is not admin)
    in case of .CharacterAdded dont bother connecting to it when player is admin

• add checks for laggy players I recommend player:GetNetworkPing()

• remove afk gui (its useless and pointless) replace it with duplicated message checks

for example bots are gonna send same exact message like 3-5 times (might trigger false positives so be ready for that too)

GetNetworkPing will work only in roblox player (in case of roblox studio its always gonna return 0)

compatibility:

you can use player.Chatted its gonna work for both Legacy chat and textchatservice

3 Likes

Here are some issues/problems that I immediately found after checking the new update. It is currently 12:30am as I am typing this so I hope you can appreciate my efforts and read the constructive criticism.

• Issue One - Task.wait()'s
Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
	player.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(character)
		task.wait(2.5) 
--... Rest of the code

In this short code paragraph, you use task.wait to (I presume) wait for the players character model. This is pretty pointless and has a high point of failure depending on the players device or the complexity of the game. Instead, you should use character:WaitForChild(“whatever”) or something similar. I see you also used a :WaitForChild() only a few lines after task.wait() so having that wait there seems pointless and does nothing.

Another issue that I found is within the code paragraph below.

while character.Parent do

task.wait(0.001)

I may be totally wrong on this so I apologise in advance, however to my knowledge a LuaU wait time cannot be faster than wait(0.3) seconds. Anything below 0.3 seconds will end up being 0.3 seconds due to the language having the capabilities to read code that fast and wait for something that quick. Again, might be totally wrong though. Regardless, having a wait that miniscule is once again pointless and should be removed.

• Issue Two - Anti AFK system
    I only have 1 word to say about this; why. Why??? Game developers will generally want players to remain in game and not be kicked for AFK as it increases engagement and premium payouts, additionally, systems have been implemented to INCREASE roblox’s AFK system time such as teleporting the player to another server to reset the timer, and other methods. Your anti AFK does quite the opposite. After 240 seconds (2 minutes) the player must solve some kind of “puzzle” if you can call it that to be allowed to play the game again. Why?? This can also be very easily bypassed by simply deleting the playergui that makes you solve it.

• Issue Three - AI Assistant
    No. Just no. Not happening, useless, get rid of it. I have no where else to put this, so I’m putting it here. You’re “creation” isn’t some sob story about how people said you “couldn’t do it” and it “wasn’t possible” and you went out an did it; no. You are being given genuine, serious, feedback from players about why you need to stop publishing not only this, but other absolutely garbage community resources and you are repeatedly ignoring this and only focusing on what you want to hear. You know who else has that trait? Dictators.

• Issue Four - Lag
    No where in the multiple scripts does it check the players ping. This results in NUMEROUS false positives where players could be getting rubberbanded back or kicked. This will cripple player engagement time and overall create a negative experience for your game. I recommend adding this.

Overall, this system needs a lot of work. These were the only issues I found in 10 minutes of reading through the code. I appreciate you trying, but mate, you really need to start taking on player feedback. You’ve come a long way since version 1 and learnt a lot, but you still have a lot to learn and until then I would recommend keeping something like this off the community resource page. You need to hear the harsh truth so here it is, your anticheat was rubbish and now its well below average. With the progress you’ve made in only a few months, I personally believe with the dedication and passion that you have you can create something worthy of being posted on community resources page. However, with the reputation you have given yourself on the devforum, dont expect it to get anywhere. If I were you, I’d just dump your MHYI_MFAT account and make a whole new one, but you do you.

4 Likes

its still not the new version…

Do you have a price for CheatBlocker Pro yet?

Hopefully this will soon be accounted for. Yes I’m giving actual constructive criticism. This will def help prevent false positives

First, it’s styled as Luau, not LUAU nor LuaU, nor Lua/u, and less, Lua-u.

task.wait() uses the task scheduler. In any case where thread execution is yielded, it’ll resume on the next Heartbeat. Usually, this is once per frame, locally, or 60 times per second, in the server. Then again this is probably also wrong so please someone go ahead and correct me.

1 Like

yes, task.wait() supposed to be 1/60 seconds (is this english?)

but hackers already get shamed for hacking, so it’s a bit extra to add this

xXcheater123Xx just got RAC banned.

Aren’t exploits already patched?

What commands does the AI have? Does anti horizontal flight break cars again? It sounds like the pro version might actually be worse due to how many new features it has, causing lag.

I mean, they’re literally hacking. I feel like for as long as they’re hacking, they should get shamed for it; it’s not a good thing.

1 Like

i know, but hackers already get shamed for hacking. adding a shame option is a bit weird imo

1 Like

Some people think hacking is cool, if you didn’t realize.

2 Likes

He uses google translate. I believe hes Arabic.

This is a poor excuse to insert AI into your anticheat. Get over AI, it died down a few months ago.

1 Like

He speaks Hebrew according to people from another topic of his

1 Like
  1. this is not ai, but its have this commands for now:
  • freeze/unfreeze
  • set health
  • teleport
  • kick
  • kill
  • change speed
  • change jump-power/highet
  • and more…
  1. the horizontal flight dont break cars, i’m trying to make it without any bugs, but there is still some bugs, and it detect players for no cheating very rarely, but with it on “back” mode then you don’t have to worry about it because it detects players for cheating almost never and if it is then it will just return them to the same place once.

(also, i added to the pro version lag detection and votekick.)

So it’s no longer free. You just added bloatware and then made people pay for a pretty important feature. I just gotta applaud your genius.

it is free, but the pro version is not.