CheatBlocker🖥️ V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [⬇️550+] (Fully Server Sided)

This still can’t beat tweening the player TweenInfo.new(3, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear) to the desired position

2 Likes

The ai is not even ai.
It’s hard coded in with a lot of string funds like hell

Looking into it’s base code and you can know why

2 Likes

Bouncing on bro’s lap like a trampoline won’t justify the blissful misuse of the word “strong” in the title.

Suffice it to say, the more critical feedback is a direct result of his decision to label a basic anti-cheat as strong.

1 Like

the OP has not anything admirable, they do not listen

because 99% anticheat developers are stupid as hell and do not know anything about cybersecurity. personally I do not study that which is why I don’t create anti cheats

3 Likes

No. Just no.
You need to remember that this was posted inside community resources. We aren’t mad at the lack of effort or quality of the product, we are mad that this is being advertised as a community resource, potentially risking the security of games this is being added to.

While somewhat true, that isn’t a tolerable or appropriate language. This was incredibly discouraging to users who want to achieve good anticheat, and are trying their best to understand it. Here you are, generalizing an extremely vast majority of them calling, and I quote, “stupid as hell.”

This isn’t acceptable, and please be more encouraging, critical at most, but not rude.

You are aware, that they shut down. The developers now work with Roblox? Ironic, I know.

This is the first time that I’ve seen this thread. Starting from something useless and building it up to be useful is the idea of learning. Seriously though, constructive criticism should always be taken into consideration when doing any work, software or otherwise. That’s how one learns.

When I started writing an anti-cheat, I knew next to nothing about exploiting on the platform. I do posses NSA certificates in cyber security though. Looking at tutorials, using executors, writing your own exploit scripts, you learn how to defend against them. My system is a combination of client and server. The client is easily bypassed, but with layers and layers of security, using positive responses to queries, encryption, etc…, you can make a somewhat secure client anti-cheat, but it must be backed by the server.

The best advise that I can give is this: The best anti-cheat for any game is one that you write yourself that is specifically for the game that you want to protect.

1 Like

My biggest question is how do you stop people from deleting stuff client side? You have some type of local client script that is great at detecting cheaters, but if they delete it then you are back at square one. How do you personally deal with that? I thought about if some way you can kick a player automatically if they don’t have a local script in the starter player scripts but haven’t thought much past that. I will personally say I have built one but always loop back to the same problem. Roblox has given players so much control over everything client side and until we can control some of it we are stuck. Let me know what you think.

Also btw after testing it it has many bugs… so this is not finished but I think it says that. Is the pro version finished at all?

Step 1) put your LocalScript in ReplicstedFirst
Step 2) put script:Destroy() at line 1
Step 3) Enjoy

Though the script can still be found and messed with it just makes it a fair bit harder

2 Likes

Ahhh thank you I understand now.

Bypassed using a modified version of Infinite Yield

did they change the studio icons again???

I just installed a custom iconpack

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

no way i copied the last one of them (in the command bar) and got an error

next time im going to smartify the universe ima just error :skull:

'The last reply to this topic was 37 days ago. Your reply will bunp the topic to the top of its list and notify anyone previously involved in the conversation.
Are you sure you want to continue this old conversation?’
1 Like

???

image but ok if this is anti antiafk bypa (???)

1 Like

You cannot detect flying if you are using ping as a measurement to determine weather they are exploiting or not, the exploiter can use one line of code to return a fake number of ping which is not “HookFunction”.