Chesire High School! Looking for GFX artist and Low Poly Builder!

About Us
Hi there! We are Chesire High School a small upcoming School.We’re looking for builders who are willing to join the team and work with us on our new game, look down for tag

The Team
@Zy_nm - Scripter/Builder/UI
@bluebimmer_2017 Builder

You can see our group here Chesire High School - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We have 2 people on our Dev team I am looking for 1-2 more for our School and for further updates coming up on our group.

Payment: Once you have me added on Dizzy you and I can negotiate about prices and all of that.

Tag: aLi#1516

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to get in contact with you on Discord!
I am Sharkyia#9255, Before we get to talking about applying I would love to discuss payment!
(Also you aren’t accepting discord friend requests, you may want to turn off that feature.)

1 Like

Hi, Just wondering are you looking for someone who builds & does GFX? I’m open for the GFX position not the building one though! Contact me on discord BLANCO !#5140.

Interested. kirsa#1556, speak with you soon!

I need GFX for mygroup and I will need you to be added with me so I can see your work my new discord tag is aLi#0021

Hi, ım interested.Im a GFX Artist. You can check my portfolio GFX Artist For Hire - FireAtacck [CLOSED]

> Discord : FireAtacck#7601

Could you provide some examples of the kind of GFX you’re looking for? 3D or vector art?

I am interested in the GFX portion. Here’s my portfolio, I also started modeling recently, and that can be shown in DMs.

Hello, I am a builder that would love to be apart of this project but your discord did not work you can add me on discord my tag is. YouFound_Lev#1200 we can discuss prices and go over of what you would like from me also I can show you some of my past builds hope this works out and hope to get in touch with you!

1 Like

Do you not have any post on the DevForum to see your builds, and I have to enable my DMS in a bit just give me an hour I can’t access Discord atm, but tell me if you have a post.

I will post some pics of my past builds on the forum or links to the Gyazo pics in the morning.

1 Like

Heya I’m intrested my discord A1.2trappy#4996

add me on discord forbrad#1554

Hello, I am a builder but your discord did not work you can add me on discord my tag Mr. Dude#6423

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.