Choosing Mod,Map for Tower Defense game

What do you think I should start with to make the game in the first place?Making a tds game but mob coming and choosing a map according to the mode,Hello, good day Developers! I have a question for you. I’m making a Tower Defense Simulator game. Two things I don’t know how to do. Let’s say we pick a map from the 1st elevator and run it. How does that map come automatically?
My second question is, for example, let’s say we chose Normal mode from Normal Mode, Hard Mode or Insane mode, how will the mobs I set up for normal mode be born?
I will be very happy if you tell
Kind regards… (You can also send a script or you can tell me how to do it. I’m already using the ServerStroage part, but I don’t know how to do them.+and where do i start)

1 Like

Heya, GnomeCode actually made a playlist on how to make a TDS game.

I’m not sure if he covered this, but creating new servers can be done via the :ReserveServer(). If you’d like more information regarding that, you can check out this devforum post.

Hope this helps, and good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for help,I wish you a good day.

You too, please mark it as the solution :slight_smile:

Yes, I will start watching it too, but it has a map vote. When I enter the elevator, a gui comes out and selects a map, I want that map to come, so how will it be, I will clone the server, but how will that map get there automatically, I’m asking him.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.