Clans are still mentioned in Audit Log filters

On the audit log filters, I see these 4 filters:

Those were the filters:

1. Invite to Clan
  2. Kick from Clan
  3. Cancel Clan Invite
  4. Buy Clan

Why these filters should be removed:

Personally, I think those filters should be removed, because new actions that have sense with clans can’t be done.

Steps to reach that page:

1. Go to any group you own or manage.
  2. Go to the “Configure Group” page.
  3. Go to the “Audit Log” category.
  4. Choose the filters button and scroll until you see those 4 filters.

Thanks for reading my post and have a nice day!

7 Likes

It’d make sense for these to still be available to filter by (though probably best listed at the bottom) so that users can still see logs for those actions from the past, rather than having to scroll through the pages for ages to see them.

12 Likes

These filters should stay because people may want to look back on old actions they did with clans. A staff member on a different thread actually said why these audit log filters are still shown and why Tix still have to be shown in the transaction log:

Agreed, I doubt people will be actively looking at audit logs from clans so it is probably best they are shown at the bottom letting the more actively used filters be more accessible at the top.

4 Likes

These will stick around for backwards compatibility reasons, but we will look into moving them to the bottom of the list :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I feel like another solution would be to automatically hide all obsolete filters (such as these clan ones) for any new group, but keep them for older groups. Or, as another solution, keep these obsolete filters for groups that have actions of these types, and hide it for those that don’t.

Right now they just clutter the space, would definitely be nice to see it cleaned up a bit. :eyes:

4 Likes

They’re at the bottom of the list now :sunglasses:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.