Classic Sword Fighting!

Hello everyone!
I created a game called “Classic Sword Fighting!”
Its still a very new game but I’ll explain some things about it.

I really like sword fighting, (Linked Sword) so I really wanted to make my own game about swords but something that you don’t see a lot. So I came up with a normal sword fighting game but in the Old Roblox style!

Here are some pictures:

My game does not have many visits/players and I would like to increase that to make some robux with premium payouts. (My goal) But I need some feedback from you guys. What can I do to improve my game to get players on it? I do not have enough robux to run ADS so thats not an option. I will read every response and I will try to add the best ones!

Here you can test the game out if you want:
Classic Sword Fighting!

Thank you for reading this. Have a great day!
-Sigi_20

4 Likes

Looking to find players without paying for advertisements could be tricky. A potential place to look is within the sword clan community (SCC). You can look into getting sword clans/war clans to use your game for a game night potentially

1 Like

Alright, thank you for your feedback.

I really like the game. It could use a safe zone or afk toggle or something along those lines. The UI is nice and simplistic. The spheres on top of the trees don’t really fit with the style. I would change those to cubes. I would also like it if VIP servers were free, but that’s just because I’m broke ;-;. Overall, it’s a nice game that makes me really nostalgic to the early days of SFOTH and Doomspire.

1 Like

Alright, thank you!

What you said about the safezone: That will happen.

The blocky trees will happen too!

I cannot make free VIP servers as that will be a lose of money. I hope you can understand.

I will post a picture in this topic once its done!

Safezone is created! :smiley:

I really like the classic roblox look towards others games as it creates a sense of nostalgia

This game is pretty good, but I fell in the water and died.

This game has the same problem as a previous game of mine. My game was similar to this, with classic style and free-model swords. It just wasn’t interesting. This is what I was told by some nice people on the devforum.

This is applicable to this game.

1 Like

Yes, here is the thing and I assume the biggest reason why games like I created does not have many players.

I don’t have a team either so that would be hard, maybe is that something for later.

Thanks for the feedback everyone has sent, it helped and I’m glad its still a nice game!:smile: