[CLOSED] ClassicRampage - Logo Designer

My commissions are currently: Closed

Hey there! My name is ClassicRampage and I’m a graphic designer and illustrator who specializes in logos. I’ve been on Roblox for ten years and have been doing illustration for over a year as a hobby.

You can view my full portfolio here: https://classicrampage.myportfolio.com/
Follow me here: https://twitter.com/ClassicRampage
Discord: ClassicRampage#1143

I only accept Robux through group funds, or through PayPal. T-shirts are allowed, but you must pay the tax. Please keep this in mind when ordering. Payment must be ready by completion of the product.

All prices are negotiable.

Thank you for your time! :slight_smile:

59 Likes

Have to say, Classic is a fantastic artist! Extremely fast, and skillful. They are also really good at coming up with design ideas with a small amount of info! Definitely recommended!

4 Likes

Appreciate it! Thank you for the opportunity to design the logo for Bounce!

I came to him with three different logos I needed in very different styles and despite my poor descriptions and references, he made logos that were way better than what I was imagining in my mind. Super nice and will adapt to what you need, definitely will order again when I need more logos.

1 Like

Rampage has created a variety of different logos for me in the past, the work is exceptional! He also designed multiple versions of each logo to ensure I was completely satisfied with it. I highly recommend Rampage if you’re looking to get a logo designed.

1 Like

This guy is a legend. If you are looking for a logo, order from this guy.

1 Like

Worked with rampage, on logos icons the lot, hes really reliable he works fast but still produces amazing content better than what I imagined, after my poor descriptions and I will continue to go back to him :slight_smile:

His prices are fair for his outstanding work HIGHLY recommend the guy, you will not be disappointed!

1 Like

I sent a friend request to your discord, I’m interested in a logo.

Pleasure to work with. He was able to create a great logo with minimal guidance and was happy to try multiple different designs to see what would work best. Would recommend!

1 Like

Did an outstanding job designing the logo for our studio; will definitely commission again!

1 Like

ClassicRampage is the man, if I had new projects I’d hire him again.

2 Likes

Hey, do you also create icons like coins, gems and stuff?

1 Like

WOAH!!! Those are amazing!! What do you use to create the vectors??

2 Likes

I use Adobe Illustrator to design my logos.

2 Likes

My experience from ordering, to the production, and the final product of my logo from ClassicRampage was hands down the best experience I have had in this area. I’ve ordered countless logos from countless different people. Classic’s communication was great, I was updated frequently and given shots of progress to make sure we were on the same page. All the adjustments he made were perfect and he is one of the first artists I’ve had that understands color theory extremely well, no colors looked out of place, the geometry was perfect, I highly recommend.

1 Like