Client Anti Cheats: Aren't as bad as you think!

13 years experience?
Bro how old are you and how many times did you go outside in the past 2 years ? :sob:

just use fireclient then respond with the arg encrypted or decrypted then verify on server

1 Like

I am twenty, and most people have a hobby to spend their time on haha

2 Likes

so you have been coding since you were 7? :sob:

Yeah, some people start learning pretty early. I started with Scratch when I was 6 :upside_down_face:

1 Like

But won’t exploiters just be able to read your localscript with the encryption and be able to submit to the handshake with their own scripting and stealing your own custom encryption?

You could use the env hide documented in the post and that won’t let exploiters decompile it.

Sounds a bit too good to be true. If it is true what you are saying, then this is huge. Although I’m still very skeptical. Even if you are wrong, this is still a very effective way to stop 99% of skids which imo is the point of a client-side anti-cheat(stopping people who can’t actually code). Even if it does get bypassed, I can just slightly change my encryption key/method to stop all the skids for a bit of time each update.

I am not wrong, this method is used by many big anticheats and in many games (however a bit modified).

Its the most effective method to hide the anticheat, they literally cannot reference it so they can’t decompile, destroy, or disable it.