Client Anti Cheats: Aren't as bad as you think!

local Players = game:GetService("Players")
hookfunction(Players.LocalPlayer.Kick, newcclosure(function(...)
    return true
end))

Will get detected by the same method.

1 Like
local Players = game:GetService("Players")
local oldKick = Players.LocalPlayer.Kick
hookfunction(Players.LocalPlayer.Kick, newcclosure(function(p, m)
    if p == Players.LocalPlayer then return true end
    return oldKick(p, m)
end))
1 Like

Firstly that hook could be majorly improved

local Old
Old = hookfunction(Players.LocalPlayer.Kick, newcclosure(function(self, ....)   
    if self == Players.LocalPlayer then return true end
    return Old(self, ...)
end))

However, one tiny issue is that Kick does not return true once called, and also, a way to detect every anti kick is simply checking if the player is still in game after 10 secondish of kicking them.

Also, if you are making an anticheat you would not just kick them like this, this was an example on how you could detect anti kicks,

I would always suggest sending a remote event for the server to kick them (Yes, I know FireServer can be hooked, but some hooks can be patched) and then straight up crashing them (Yes, I know about SetTimeout but there are crash methods that don’t get effected by it, surprise surprise not all crash methods are loops)

1 Like

as jeremy said this hook could be majorly improved

also you can just for example in you handshake tell to the server that a detection has been triggered

bro used uwp client

Where exactly in this video did you bypass hyperion? All you did was open up the built in developer console and act like a clown.

So real bro :+1: You didnt even show code execution. Fake.

whats his discord

Probably just some kid making the stupidest things imaginable to get attention or something. Clearly all that program does is write random messages in the output window. Anyone could make that in like 5 minutes.

Confirmed skid. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Does he run Kali Linux as well?

1 Like

its a skid you think he is actually gonna bypass byfron?

He made several fornite cheats I think he knows what he’s doing

No he didn’t he obviously some skid downloading them from websites.

well hes popular in that space sooooo

EDIT: typo

Maybe next time tell him to actually execute something.

He says hes making an executor for byfron rn

Sorry to inform you but “Environment Hide” will not prevent an exploiter from finding and viewing your local-script. Please refer to having more of a server-sided anti-cheat for things like WalkSpeed, JumpPower etc.

• Scream :cold_face:

TRIGGER WARNING: OPINION

Anything that can be checked on client can be checked on server.
Not in my life I will make a client anticheat knowing how useless it is as it doesn’t take a genius to realize what to hook, seconday line of defense? More like an unlocked door.
Why waste your time on a client anti-cheat knowing Server is the MOST reliable thing you can ever have!
What would you even do with a client “anti-cheat”? Check if the player added a Highlight or something?
Exploits have functions that create Instances without firing ChildAdded nor DescendantAdded.