Client-side Developer Console being spammed with errors

I’m seeing this spammed on the client developer console; this seems to be an internal script:

It happened on this place, after joining a server with 50 players:

13 Likes

I’m getting random error spam just like this as well. Incredibly crippling issue when the average user who doesn’t know how to navigate the console reports a client-sided bug.

It’s not always easy to get a mass amount of players just for testing, so it’s terribly hard to patch these bugs when they occur.

5 Likes

If you read the error pathway its a apart of the CoreGui. Meaning you didnt make it. Its not your fault but sadly you will have to deal with it till roblox fixes it. They have been having a lot of random errors i have noticed.

2 Likes

The same happens for me as well. Also sometimes there are two consoles rendering on top of each other. Also this seems the increase the loading time for some games.

Yep, same problem here. But I think we don’t have to worry about this too much since regular players don’t really need to make use of the Developer Console.

Started happening few minutes ago, in this place Paradise Island - Roblox

Also seems to show 2 dev consoles on top of each other?

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

I believe opening the developer console before the game has fully loaded still causes this

2 Likes

The issue still occurring