Clippsly: Free Public Music for Your Roblox Games!

It was skipped cause the song contained many inappropriate words, which after clearning we decided that the song would not be enjoyable to listen to.

If you’re looking for more songs from jugsta, here are his songs on Roblox: https://create.roblox.com/store/audio?artistName=jugsta

Why does uzipack show as “banned”? @CryBlania

Uzipack since last week has been removed from our artist program, for privacy reasons I cannot disclose the reason. However his songs will stay up on Roblox!

1 Like

When will hardstyle songs be released?

We are looking forward on October or November, however we need to handle some important stuff before as we do want to at least deliver 30 more songs till the end of the year.

I’ve tried clipos and there is a slight problem
In the song When I’m Gone by jugsta. The lyrics read “What the is wrong” however in the song. “is wrong” is mistakenly censored
No drake diss track (joke. Moving onto the next actual problem)
Why is every icon from jugsta the cover of “lose yourself remix” and “part of me” on Spotify?
There isn’t lyrics for GTA by SAKU. Even though they are available on Genius and Musixmatch?

Hey clippsly team, why does your main account says “skibidi”? Anyways, I added clippsly in my list😇

1 Like

Anyways, what is this?

I saw it on your website and I was like “Bro what” and idk what it means

We are in the middle of changing servers, checkpoint we’ve decided to save was on September 28th. Any activity e.g. comments, new tracks, change of avatars, etc after this date won’t be in the new version.

Previews of Clippsly are always available at https://pre.clippsly.com.

Oops. I think I accidentally breached security (powered by edit webpage shortcut on iPad it’s not real okay?

Also I can’t login also it’s edited webpage on iPad it’s not real

Edit: Why isn’t parrallel not on Roblox?

Learn More

We’re currently in the process of changing servers, logins will be disabled until our servers back up.

Sincerely,
~ Kyniant

Good morning Australia ig. I’ve remade images of/from many major artists of Clippsly that I hope will be cool!
jugsta

Source image:

nMisaki (warning! Spooky ig bc the eyes were covered)

Source image (cover art)

SAKU

Source image:

Yes ty will make kirkiimad mii soon ig
Edit: let me know if it was offensive
Edit 2: if you’re wondering why I didn’t just download the images from my Nintendo switch. It was actually because Apple wasn’t letting me into my ip address which I need to access for images
Edit 3: I’m gonna Mario kart with the jugsta mii. lol while typing I dropped my switch its alr tho
Edit 4: I WON OMG

Learn More

Not offensive at all, amazing work! :smiley:

Hey, just wondering. Why is luvback’s “control”, kurtains and pitfall’s “artillery”, 4am’s “2 guns” (archive page on SoundCloud) and a few more songs has sukoyomi credited? AFAIK they don’t own the song at all, plus the songs are all either taken down from streaming platforms, or SoundCloud only.

Looking at sukoyomi’s SoundCloud profile, they have some reuploaded musics (noticably, drowning by d0llywood1) on their account, so I’m assuming they’re a reuploader, and I’m pretty sure they probably don’t have permission to do so (image below).

Note that these are all hyperpop/digicore songs.

Onto their Spotify profile, you can see these are all reuploads:

Even more proof for reuploading songs:

These are all hyperpop/digicore songs, (which was also the same genre that was reuploaded on their SoundCloud, how surprising!) and a lot of them are reuploaded from multiple different accounts. (which all gets taken down eventually, which means that it was not allowed + almost all of the reoccuring names in here except Capoxxo are reupload accounts.)

So, are these songs on Clippsly permitted by the true authors themselves?

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with this, If rights from the creators weren’t given this is pretty messed up.

2 Likes

Hi, we have consents from all of the artists you mentioned via a third party. None of the songs you’ve referenced have Sukoyomi listed on them. You can view Sukoyomi’s songs here.

We work with our artists on a mutual trust basis, which means that both we and the artist have full confidence that their content is being uploaded by them to the Roblox platform via Clippsly. If you could please elaborate and provide more information regarding the “reuploading” that Sukoyomi is allegedly doing, I’ll definitely look into it. As soon as we verify that the artist has the song licensed to their name on Spotify, we have no reason to doubt the artist. However, if we find anything suspicious about Sukoyomi’s activity, we will take action.

Regarding the other artists you mentioned, I’ll make sure to reach out to each one individually to verify whether the consent was legitimate. If it turns out that the consent was falsified by the third party, the songs will be removed. I will notify you of this in an edited reply or in my next response.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Updates

Status of mentioned releases

• try again - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • rave - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • Alone - recognized as legitimate release.
  • ◡‿◡ gf - verification needed.
  • artillery - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • control - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • 2 guns - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • Get Myself Together - recognized as legitimate release.
  • forgotten dreams - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • nosebl33d - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • stay gone - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.
  • jugglyfe - recognized as a fraudulent release, prepared for removal.

Additional information

We’ve decided to remove Sukoyomi from our program as well as close his Clippsly account. This means that Sukoyomi won’t be able to release their tracks to the Roblox platform via Clippsly, however we’ll still continue to verify authenticity of the artist as well as their legality when it comes to the delivered content which may lead into legal actions.

We had similar issues happen with one of our ex program members by the name of Tropical, so as we’re speaking we’ll make sure to reconsider working with artists on mutual trust basis, and replace it with full asset verifications of the provided material.

All releases marked as fraudulent will be removed out of the Roblox platform within the next hours. Tracks have been removed from the Creator Store, we’re preparing to fully remove them. Tracks marked as fraudulent have been deleted.

By having Sukoyomi credited, I mean’t this:

And by reuploading, these are a big group of people (or sometimes just one with multiple profiles) that reuploads taken down songs on to streaming platforms. In the playlist named “capoxxo archive”, you can see many different songs being uploaded with many names, which are ALL reupload profiles:
(affiliated with Sukoyomi, how fun!)

These are just prime examples.

Reuploading goes on a lot in the underground community, especially hyperpop.

EDIT: Thanks for taking them down.

1 Like

Just noting, I believe this song is a fraudulent release too: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/16190783110/April21-Pitfall-Bliss-Get-Myself-Together

Actually, I’ve made sure about it about 2 months ago by contacting one of the artists on the release. It’s clear! :smile:

With these songs being on Spotify aswell. I can confirm that Clippsly endorses my daily mixes

I would like to thank everyone who works for clippsly and their artists for making this image exist on Spotify.
Edit: Happy 100 posts on the topic!
Edit 2: I take that back. Having Clippsly’s songs (half being from RizzlerBullet or GoofyAhhTate which are both still good. Even GoofyAhhTate. I sleep with FREAKDAY on every Friday :skull:) caused Spotify to make these