Clone() Doens't work

Will first find the wrong SUS. Maybe try naming it SUS2 …

I’m assuming that you didn’t name your cloned SUS model, so it didn’t detect it.

local Player = game.Players.LocalPlayer

local Cube = workspace.SUS:Clone()
Cube.Parent = game.Workspace
Cube.Name = "SUS2" -- Name is whatever you want

local camera = workspace.CurrentCamera

No this is a local script, but for some of my codes from other projects it worked fine when use with Module script, other replies that I post to see some examples.

Ok, I tried it and at the same time I don’t think changing the names would matter

I tried it and it still didn’t work, thank you for the idea though

I’m using a local script for this method

??? Now you still have 2 of the same name …

Ok there it is, i renamed it differently but still, same result, nothing different

I’m not even sure what you’re doing here I guess …
This looks a bit SUS: Object.Model = model:Clone()

try wait(5) before the cloning script so it can load

1 Like

Looking at your code, you include “LocalPlayer”
LocalPlayer is exclusive to LocalScripts.

You should use normal Scripts instead.

Another issue probably is because you have 2 “SUS” Models in Workspace. You could try re-naming them to something like SUS1 and SUS2.

he tried that and also the second model is the clone. he also cloned it on a local script purposely

oh wait yeah

sorry

minimumcharacterlimitwqjoiewqe

NO WAY! NO WAY!

it actually worked, the wait actually worked

1 Like

:+1: (character limit jdkfkjdfsjkdfhsdkjf)

When stuff don’t work and you know it’s right, it seems to always come down to a wait. lol

1 Like

Haha, I have to agree with this

That’s no solution. Arbitrary waits are a quick fix, usually used to temporarily prove concepts and highlight avenues where deeper, more robust, development is required. Production code should never use such weak methods. Slow processors, or flaky bandwidth, will eventually cause this to break.

1 Like

well it worked anyway i dont understand what the problem is
its not like it wouldnt work because things n workspace dont load instantly

1 Like

I love how you mention this point, but I actually am testing a script to see how it works so I can implement it into my games later, and I used clone just to test it out, not putting it into a real game. Put thank you for mentioning that though

1 Like