{CLOSED} 15 chars

About Us
Hi there! We are Electrical Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Eternal Sword Simulator!

Builders Needed
@couldbeyou - Professional Builder
@Gamemaker20161 - Professional Builder 2
@couldbeyou - Helper Builder

About The Job

We are looking for professional builders to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that are to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs to at least be in alpha testing before December 2020.

Payment
We are paying 10K-15K robux for each role, for the helper builder role we are paying 7K Robux, if we see that you havent put a lot of effort into the work then we will pay less, if you have put effort we might pay a bit more.

Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord at : Dyfs#1762
You must be 12 years or older to apply
Hoping to have you on the team! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello,

Interested: [CLOSED!] My builder/modeler portfolio

Regards,
Kuba

1 Like

I am interested aswell, send me a friend request on discord

Dyfs#1762

1 Like

Okay I sent friend request.

30 char

im interested send you a friend request Sparkly#9638

Hello Dyfan I am interested in this job,

You can find my portfolio here.

I also sent you a discord friend request, I am Sharkyia#9255

im interested, i’ll be contacting via devforum

I am very interested. Can you ensure that you will pay all robux, even if the project does not genereate expected income?

I’m interested, contact me SolarFlash12#6405

I do not recommend working with him. After he was done, he was supposed to pay me and when he said he did, he remove me out of his friends on discord.

I do not hand over the product before paying so I only wasted my time.

I did this for him:

1 Like

Interested :slight_smile:

Stuka#6972

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.