[Closed] [17.5k robux] Hiring builder for one large building and one exterior

About Me

Hi there! I’m iamnoamesa, and my game just entered public beta. While I wanted to be a solo developer for the release, I would like to polish the game now. The biggest problem is that the map is abysmal - I’d like to change that with the next big update. I’m hoping to find someone that can do this job quickly but with care.

About The Job

I still need someone to remake the large academy in my game, as well as the exterior of the blue dorm. The general layout is there and there’s a lot of references for the wanted build, I just need someone that is able to create the buildings with good quality and attention to detail.

Payment

I’ll be paying 17.5k robux in a group payout for the full building and exterior of the other.

Contact Me

You can contact us me directly on discord at iamnoamesa#7528 - please send me some of your work.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heya I’m intrested freind me on discord A1.2trappy#4996

I opened it again so feel free to dm me now

Added you on discord!
Discord: will#4070

I specialize in exteriors!

My portfolio!

im interested in this job FUNNIER THAN YOU#3220

hi i am interested and i am a hight detail builder

this is a terrain that i build for 5 mins and i can do wey beter if i have like a day Add et u on discord Builder_Konn#2858

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.