CLOSED! 2D Drawings | KxraDraws

Amazing service. She got my AD done in a matter of 3 days and I am satisfied with the AD. She does an amazing job. I recommend her to everyone! Thanks. :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey Kira. I just want to tell you that you are doing an amazing job! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Twitter Sale going on now!!

1 Like

Hello! I know you have made so big paintings that within every pixel, I love it!!!

But, for a test, I would like to see my avatar drawn by you…

Usually I don’t have the robux, but I’d like to see the picture If I had Robux…

My profile: https://www.roblox.com/users/391250865/profile/

Morne - Scrambled in Time Completer - 2017 User

And last word: Kira-Rox!

2 Likes

Looking foward to ordering from you soon, I’ve DM you on Twitter!

-MAST3R_here

I agree with this 100%. Although Kira is great at GFX, there is some struggle with great communication with the clients.

2 Likes

I know you’re closed rn but this is for future purposes

Do you happen to do YT membership sticker packs

if yes, how much would it be for like a 5-8 sticker pack

Comms are open!! (30 characters!)

3 Likes

I’ve sent a DM on Twitter, Currently wanting a Pfp, @MAST3R_here

This artist is a scammer, scammed multiple of my friends.

2 Likes

Think you replied to the wrong person.

2 Likes

I’m hearing a lot about scams is all of this true? @tkirax

1 Like

Yes. I Don’t Recommend Her. She Just Rushes Through Your Order, And She Is Really Rude.

3 Likes

I have been ordering from Kxra for like 2 years now for a bunch of different groups I own/owned and she has always been really nice and given great service. The only thing I noticed is with my latest order I had to wait a little longer than the others, and drawing-wise, the end result was great, but the text was a little hard to read and the background was quite simple. I am surprised so many people are giving bad reviews because I personally did not have that experience, and I’ve never been scammed by Kxra and dont believe she would do that. However, I would suggest the prices are a little high now as a lot of people do this kind of art compared to before, thats my only criticism. :smiley:

1 Like

According to some of the people who posted, they claim that the artwork felt rushed, and there was many mistakes. However, I do believe the reason why Kxra rushed might be because she has lots of comissions. I mean, it’s her fault of her own unprofessionalism, and I do believe that you should not hire her because of the amount of demand she is getting. I’m still saying that this is unprofessinal, but It might’ve been hard for her to do all the comissions. If you should hire someone, you should hire someone that isn’t getting spammed with comissions, is trusted, and has good reviews. :neutral_face:

1 Like

While I have never directly ordered from Kxra myself, the development teams that I have worked with have, and I can confirm that each time she developed high quality artwork in an appropriate time-frame.

While accusing someone of something as serious as scamming, I suggest you provide proper evidence, otherwise it looks like a name-smear campaign.

Editing work, especially when the client wasn’t clear to begin with, isn’t actually obligatory and is something you have to potentially face when hiring freelance artists.

4 Likes

I personally thought Kira was super kind and delivered things quick. It’s the fact of being patient and waiting for their work, as it takes time and being rushed is definitely applying pressure. They work hard, so they deserve the payment.

Kira was super kind to me, delivered images to me and made small alterations for me which was sweet of her. Thanks Kira, you had quite the service! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So apparently it seems like many people on this thread have had issues with Kxra, some of them saying that apparently she scammed them.

I have finished my final order with Kxra just a month ago, and no that’s not because the experience was bad, I actually have always had an excellent experience when ordering art from Kxra and it has almost always come before the deadline that I gave her, I’m just changing artists for my next games because I feel like her style won’t fit them. The only poor experience I have had with Kxra is that sometimes she forgets things that I specify to be in the art that I included and it doesn’t seem like she bothers to fix it and even one time told me to fix one of her errors, especially when I’d rather it all be in their art style, though I didn’t ever directly ask for a change after that so it was likely on me. This was within the time frame of 20+ assets within the last two years.

I’m not sure why my experience was quite different than what others are saying but I think that you shouldn’t take these messages as 100% evidence that she’s a scammer, especially when lots of them don’t have any valid proof. Just make sure to do your little bit of background research on people selling commissions to avoid being scammed. I do hope that @tkirax can address these concerns instead of ignoring them which does not look good so she doesn’t lose future customers that she may have, I’m quite curious as well.

For the most recent art I purchased just a couple of months ago though, my experience was amazing and the art was finished six days before the deadline.

For anyone wondering how much she has improved, here’s art made from her 2 years ago and 2 months ago in order. Quite amazing!

With all artists, I think it’s just up to you to decide whether it’s for you or not. :slight_smile:

1 Like