[CLOSED] 2D Vector Artist Needed

Also, be careful of someone is using free vector images as well

1 Like

Things will be custom made to my preferences. How would I know if they used free vector images?

1 Like

you cant know because he can get it from webs and other free vector images in toolbox or something idk how do you know i think you cant

1 Like

Unsure really, there must be a way to check but its common to see them in peoples portfolios especially that one cookie and milkshake

You can run a reverse image scan to see if you can find a copy online.

2 Likes

Interested! sent a request on discord. Xeveryi#4254

It is fairly simple to know if the recruited person is using free vector images by:
1.going on google.com
2. clicking images on the top left corner
3. uploading the image the USER has created/taken.
4. if no results pop up then it is safe to say the person has not used any images and created it from scratch.

–DevMaxRBLX

1 Like

Alright, thank you so much for the info. I’ll try it out.

1 Like

Thank you for that. I’m going to do that once the commission is done.

1 Like

To do that right click on the image and click search google or try @DevMaxRBLX 's method

1 Like

I’d like to inform anybody who is interested that he is only paying per asset, or long term (from what I understood)

He must’ve forgot to fix his post so I just wanted to inform.

I’m paying the full 20k, but a little at a time. I could do 20k split up for each asset or 20k after the whole thing is done, I just wasn’t willing to pay 20k beforehand. I’ll state in my post that you can do some of the work for some of the payment, thanks for reminding me.

Sent a friend request on Discord, I am interested.

Sent a friend request. Ryder.#9784

problem is, some images may not be uploaded on google images exactly. i noticed if you try to reverse google image an image from a site like, perhaps, instagram, it doesn’t show up in google. therefore, someone could screenshot from an instagram or any other site (depends) post

1 Like

Yeah tbh you are correct, however any images posted on google or a link of the app (instagram for example.) They show up either showing the link or just the image from the google images as they have links embedded in them.

Not really sure though.
–DevMaxRBLX

I am interested.

If you are unable to find a suspected stolen asset on google images by reverse searching it, you can always ask the artist in question to send you the mdp file with all the separate layers that they drew the image in. Most would be happy to provide it, provided they didn’t steal the image.

1 Like

Thank you to all who applied. Have a nice day everyone!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.