[Closed] 2k Robux Per Month Open] Hiring Builder

– About Us
Hi there! I am Alternative! a small upcoming ‘Myth’ if you could call it that! We’re looking for builders and scripters who are willing to join my team and work with me on a new game, Horror Related! Builders would be tasked to create a giant mansion similar to a resort, scripters will be tasked to script doors, power outages, as well as creatures.

So far It’s just me as the main builder!

– About The Job
We are looking for a professional builder and scripter to join our team. I expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

– Payment
We’re paying $200 worth of Robux to whoever decides to take the job! They’ll be also taking percentages!

– Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, Discord: AlternativeReality#7862 or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/AlterOurReality
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

3 Likes

Hello, I’m 14 years old. I would like to apply for the builder role. I am a professional builder and I’ve been building since 2016. So if you are interested reply here or Contact me on discord: Nutcas3#9210

I sent you a friend request on Discord. Let’s talk there.

You may want to include what the scripter/builder are going to be doing

Thanks for that you’re right, sadly I do have trust issues and rather not blatantly say it. I’ve had people steal my game ideas, whether it is that I just put a brief summary or an example. Although I will take it into consideration!

Hello there! I am a builder and I am interested in this offer. I have contacted you via discord.

By 200$ in robux do you mean 20,000R$ or 57,143R$?

1 Like

Hello, I am highly interested in the builder position and have added you on Discord (juno#7957)

portfolio

1 Like

That depends on skill level and whether you’re capable of doing the job or not.

I am very interested, I am a builder and translator, my discord is =Nicolas DEV#4794

And image1

I hope to have your answer

Can you give developers some insight of what the game will be like. I’m sure this will help to interest developers more. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.