[CLOSED] 3D Modeler [20%]

Church of Cleetus

About the Game (1)

Welcome to Church of Cleetus we are more of a ‘fan’ group for Flamingo, and we are are a group that is a cult like group that praises Albert. If you are a Flamingo Fan this is a great place for you.
The Team

We will not be hiring to many people due to the reason of me working better in smaller teams.

Builder/Lead Developer - @luqkyy (Owner)
Helper - @V3LV3TEEN
Scripter: @ NoOne
3D Modeler- @ Canbeyou

details
Here are some stuff you will be expected to do:

• Able to texture and make weapon models
  • Make normal models (Exp Chairs, Tables, and etc)

Other Requirements

• Work with other people
  • Able to listen and follow rules
  • Have Discord
  • Be above 13 or 13 years of age
  • Have no bad reputation
  • Able to tell us all the older games you’ve worked on due to conflict of interest.
  • Chill and is able to be developing for at least 1 hour a day.
    Payment

Our payment will be negotiable, but this all depends on the work you do. I will be willing to pay up to 20% in game revenue once the game is released note that I might go up on % depending on your work. (This 20% will be there during all the time you are in the group)
Contact
You can contact me on the DevForum
You can contact me through Discord luqkyy#0888
You can contact me through Twitter: https://twitter.com/luqkyy1
You can also contact me through a message on Roblox

YOU MUST HAVE DISCORD

Any questions please reply here or message me!

Thank you for reading :upside_down_face:

Hey would you pay directly per assest?

That depends on your work, and it is percent it will be 20% of all game revenue while your time being in the group.

1 Like

Hi, are you looking for an experienced 3d modeller to help build your game please message me on discord i would like to work with/for you i have over 2 years of experience working 13 hours a day so il say am on par with someone who has 3 years of experience. Message me on discord please if you would like to work with me thank u Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843
Past work Semi professional 3d modeller for hire(Cheap) Commissions open!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.