[Closed] 3D Modeler | C&RC-84

C&RC Site-84 Is Hiring a 3D Modeler!

About Us

Hi there! I’m Alfred. :wave: Recently my 3D Modeler has to quit his position due to family reasons, meaning there is a slot for a 3D Modeler on the team. You will be asked to model props and things such as Elevators and what is called an “SCP”. It is advised you understand what one of these are before applying ( http://www.scp-wiki.net/ ).

The Team
@AIfre_d - Project Leader
@LativanSoldier - Builder
@xXTheEndlessVoidXx - Builder
@bryancololee - Scripter

Unfortunately, our game is closed until it is completed, but I’ll post some samples below and might even give you a small tour on Discord.

About The Job

We are looking for a long-term 3D Modeler on the team that can produce assets upon request. We are not looking for extremely detailed models, but we do expect some detail. We can provide references on what we’d like.

Payment

We are paying a minimum of 500 robux per asset, though we can go higher upon requesting. We can also use a percentage of game profits for a period of time as a contingency plan should we require funds for something else, but that is unlikely.

Contact Us

You can contact myself on Discord here:

Alfred#2100

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for viewing.

1 Like

I would appreciate it if I only got people wanting THIS position, not anything else. Thank you.

Some samples.

Interested, please add me back on discord if you are interested in me!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.