[CLOSED] 3D Modeler/Studio Builder for hire!

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder, and a 3d modeler. I used to work only on low poly based genres, though I’ve expanded to more polished forms of modeling, and building, higher poly models, newer, and higher quality look/design, I’ve also been going for more of a realistic approach recently, you’ll see a bit of that below, in the “My Work” tab. I’ve been building, and modeling for around 3 years now, though throughout most of the time, I was just learning the basics, and playing around with new things, I’ve been given a very interesting view on the world of roblox development, as I have always been surrounded by major favorited developers on the platform, so I understand a moderate amount of top quality work.

My Work

I’ll be adding more images to my portfolio as I progress, here’s what’s available to see currently:

Here are some screenshots of my work:

Availability

I am available through most of the week, my weekends are completely unavailable

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I’m currently looking for a long term solution, I’d much rather be paid through USD, (paypal being the simplest way), though I do accept robux as payment as well.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: SeanL#9938

NOTE: I will be adding more images of assets and creations I’ve made | If the post says my commissions are closed, message me anyway! Sometimes I’ll forget to update the post, so it may be incorrect at times

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

O_Type is a great developer, I can recommend him.

1 Like

Very good and enthusiastic builder/modeler, Very much recommend him!

1 Like

Decent guy, stinky, but good builder.

2 Likes

This mans works means more to me then you could possibly know :wink:

1 Like

I would like to hire you for my upcoming fighting and adventuring project that is long-term for further discussions; add me on discord: Xai#5069 :smiley:

I’d suggest hiring O_Type, he is an exceptional builder and is passionate about his work.

2 Likes