[CLOSED] Advanced Builder

Information:

Hey, I’m anthony. I am an advanced builder with 3+ years of experience.
I’m looking for short term projects

Portfolio:

https://www.roblox.com/games/5471594151/Blacksite-Romeo-Testing

NOTE:

Don’t come to me for long term projects, no matter your payment unless it’s pretty high.

Accepting USD and robux only

epic yoda gaming / / 79 6f 64 61#6969 is my discord.

— COMMS CLOSED, WORKING FOR BEARDED —

12 Likes

Not bad. I’m looking for someone who can build a sci-fi lobby for me. Perhaps we can talk more?

Discord: @DerpyMcDerpell#7788
More info on the position: [CLOSED] Looking for a Sci-Fi Lobby Builder (Short-Term)

1 Like

Looks amazing! keep up the good work!

Hello , I’m interesed
Send me a friend request! rep#5744

Hello there. I’m interested in hiring your services, if you are still available. If you are, please contact me at _issu3#8661.

Never harassed this guy in my life, I reported it to multiple groups and got him banned from one of them, he was clearly attempting to cause issues with me by getting his friends to raid my group. Not a great guy to work with barely does anything, complains and is very immature.

2 Likes

i got unbanned from that group cause they found that the evidence was wrong and insufficient - anyway the judges found that i was clearly not raiding your group - repeatedly attempting to ban me from groups and forcing me to use my time on getting myself unbanned is harassment in my books

Reporting you is harassment? I think you’re seriously mistaken

1 Like

No, reporting me and knowing the evidence you sent to judges is insufficient (henceforth at a base level making me take time out of my day to save face) is harassment. The definition of harassment is “unwanted behaviour which you find offensive or which makes you feel intimidated or humiliated.”. You repeatedly attempted to humiliate me right here on dev forum and then additionally attempted to get me banned.

I’m just warning people about how immature you really are, I don’t recommend you work with this guy at all; he’ll just cause issues for you. Also you’re very immature for sending attacks towards my group fully well knowing what would happen.

2 Likes

Maybe you should think before you act, and not to mention you literally harassed me straight after I fired you for perfectly good reason, and not only that you’ve got the cheek to say we’re bad people after i’ve constantly tried to back you up and give you promotions, it shows you in your true form and I do not recommend you work with this guy.

1 Like

Sending attacks? the judges of ACS (a huge discord server well known for its good judiciary department) said that your evidence was false and inconclusive - at this point you are literally throwing around words hoping someone will listen

1 Like

Harassed you? Man I literally woke up and asked you why I got fired, then you said that I hired devs so I said bye and that you wasted my time - you replied and started spurring stuff at me like “we can play that game” so the argument continued from there. I have NEVER harassed this man.

1 Like

You literally sat there, did no work, constantly complained and we overpaid you yet you’re still complaining, then the moment I fire you because of the lack of work and using me to hire my devs you start to attack my group with your members.

1 Like

Whilst I accept that I did try and hire your devs, I do not recall “constantly complaining”. Additionally, if you felt like you overpaid me then why did you overpay me in the first place? I was never the one to tell you the figure - you literally told me how much you wanted to pay me and you paid me the figure, I have no clue why you’re blaming YOU overpaying me on me and not yourself.

I thought you’d have some respect for me considering I paid you very well for what you did, and I literally fired you respectfully and didn’t cause issues with you and laid out the reasoning quite clearly yet you still went out of your way to tell people not to work for us? I don’t think you understand what you’re doing

1 Like

@amogusware,

@jakester4 has the right to fire you for any reason whether you like it or not, you were his employee, not the other way around. And you shouldn’t start hiring HIS devs for your own personal projects, that’s just plain old bad. So judging from what you have been accused of, you seem not the best.

2 Likes

Thank you for your insight - anyways, I am NOT “attacking” jakester for firing me - as you said it’s his employees, his rules. What I am defending myself against are these baseless accusations of server raiding and harrasment (?), from my perspective it seems jakester is intentionally trying to ruin my reputation for some reason - he’s probably just sad as hell cause he couldn’t get me blacklisted from a big discord server. This could’ve been kept in dms tbh but he goes on devforum and starts spurring baseless lies such as of that raided his server (this was disproven by Advanced Combat Systems judiciary) - and im not gonna get my reputation ruined over baseless lies. If jakester really wanted a conclusive outcome he’d take it to dms, not publicly attack me on devforum but it seems like he clearly doesn’t want a solid outcome and just wants a devforum flame war.

2 Likes

Additionally, the thing he fired me over was when his tree dev CAME UP TO ME and said that he wanted to work on my project - I did not offer him a job that time, he came up to me and asked for one.

Just to show my feelings about this, amogusware is the best builder, in terms of personality, kindness, professionalism, and general quality that I have worked with. I’ve worked with him for about a year now, and know that this isn’t the way he acts. He is really one of the nicest people I have worked with.

1 Like