| Alphexus | Scripter | Portfolio | COMMS CLOSED

This portfolio is outdated

𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕄𝕖:

I am a 14-year-old scripter that joined Roblox in 2014(on another account). I have been scripting for 2 years(as of the last edit on this post). Before I started Roblox scripting, I came from programming languages such as Python and also some web development skills.

𝕄π•ͺ π•Šπ•”π•£π•šπ•‘π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Žπ• π•£π•œπ•€:

Click me!

π”Έπ•§π•’π•šπ•π•’π•“π•šπ•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ:

I am available for 4 to 5 hours of work on the weekends. School is about to start for me and my schedule might change up a little. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work as much as I could possibly do on the weekends then during the week due to school.

ℙ𝕒π•ͺπ•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯:

Prices are negotiable, and depends on how hard and how time consuming the assignment is. If you want me to do a long-term project. I would like to get paid by milestones. My preferred payment methods are PayPal or Robux from a group funds. My starting price is always $10 USD for PayPal and 800 Robux for group funds.

β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒𝕔π•₯:

You can contact me here on Developer Forum, via Roblox Messages, Discord at Alphexus#0292, or DMs via Twitter.

Bonus Skills: Decent UI/UX Designer, I can understand what someone wants really well(sometimes). I’m nice and honest.

Please note that this is only a small partial of my work. I do have a lot more that I did for others, but cannot seem to find. All work shown is scripted by me and me only. The game UI is also mostly made by me. I will be updating this portfolio every time I script something new that I feel like is good to share. Feel free to come check it out and see if there is any more things I have made. :slight_smile:
Thanks for reading!

• Like my work.
  • Don’t like my work.

0 voters

13 Likes

Are you willing to take %???

I do but you will also have to pay me in milestones because I don’t know if that game is going to get popular or not.

1 Like

How long did it take you to learn to script? I like asking people this.

To get started into lua, I guess you could say it took me 2 weeks. I still made a few syntax mistakes now and then. But by 2 months, I could write fluently in roblox lua.

What did you use to learn? I personally used PeasFactory’s videos.

Yes I heard about him but not until like 4 months ago. I wish I heard about him a lot sooner because he might have been a big help. But since I didn’t know about him, I was learning from trial and error and looking at free models and developer hub.

1 Like

Another thing, you need to be 18 or older to have PayPal I believe.

Yes, of course. The PayPal is actually connected to my parent’s account. So that way I don’t have to worry about anything. It’s perfectly fine.

1 Like

I am now accepting both Robux from group funds and PayPal.

Nice work! I’ll keep you in mind if I’m ever working on a project.

1 Like

I will be updating this portfolio every time I script something new that I feel like is good to share. Feel free to come check it out anytime and see if there is any more things I have made. Thanks.

Hey everyone! The work on this Portfolio is a little outdated however I am still open to commissions that don’t require working on a full project. I do plan on making a new Portfolio that shows my true capabilities as a programmer. Thanks!

hey can u add me on discord bossman76879#3514

Hi! This portfolio is outdated. I have a new one here: Alphexus' Programming Portfolio

However, I am not accepting commissions at the moment due to other projects and school.

Are you able to script simulators?