Closed and not re-opening

About Us

Hello to the people reading this, we are currently making a simulator game and we’re looking for people to join, you will see the people we need down below. We also have a whole team onboard for everything else, so if it’s anything other than what is listed below, please do not contact us.

The Team
@ItsCandelz - Lead Builder
@helperobc - Lead Scripter
@YellowTripleG -UI
@Disparrel - Music/ Sounds
@ZombiePlugin - Animator
@yourname! - UI
@yourname! - Building

About The Job

We are looking for a professional people to join the team, as mentioned above, we need people who can do the GUI and some of the building! (Building HAS to be low-poly.)

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying a % of the game earnings, and the % can be negotiated when contacting us.

Contact Us

-Under this post!
Discord - Shuf#9989
Twitter - @Hammer_Sim

Thanks for reading and we hope to see you on our team!

6 Likes

I’m volunteer for Builder ! I have a experience on building !

I could technically do both :confused: DM me Wizzardofazz#8707

I am interested in fulfilling the builder position.

I’ve added you on Discord, juno#7957.

1 Like

What kind of GUIs? I would like to know.

im happy to help with the building.

Cartoony ui, and you have to be good at what you do

is there a backup payment? cause if the game doesn’t do well a backup payment should be offered. in fact A solid payment should be given for someone making 30 assets, this could be given in increments or however you want to prevent all parties from being scammed.

I can make the ui if it is still needed

SimGUIscreenshot

1 Like

i pmed you my discord is mrkiller0301n#1305

It would be a bit more ethical if you had a beginning % that was negotiable, because for all forum posters here, the % could be anything.

Ex. Builder (15%) but negotiable.

This just gives the person applying a sense of how much they will be earning before applying. I know in my opinion if I applied and found out the builder only made 10%, I would revoke an application.

Just a little feedback, good luck on this project!

I’m interested In doing the UI, I’ve sent you a request on discord.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.