[CLOSED] Apply to be featured in the Halloween sort... if you dare!

Are we allowed to do 2 games since I have 2 games with Halloween content? I will be ok if the answer is no, but the answer is yes, then I will add the second game.

2 Likes

I already did the survey, I’m pretty sure they only allow one game.

2 Likes

I am ecstatic! about this update! My game is built for this sort! I really hope I get accepted!

Good luck to everyone else that applied too!

3 Likes

Goodluck to y’all! I wish you to enjoy your BLOXtober of 2020!

1 Like

Question
If my game uses royalty-free music from the ROBLOX account’s library, I’m assuming that I need to answer “Yes” to this question, correct?

3 Likes

If you use music/sounds that are provided by Roblox, the answer would be No because Roblox owns the license to that music.

3 Likes

Very fun. I just applied. Looking forward to all of the spooky experiences.

2 Likes

For the game being localized question, I put yes and submitted my response. My game is not localized due to it being a clothing store and having a very little amount of GUI to be translated. I just wanted to let the Developer Relations Team know because I’d hate for anyone to think the store is localized when it isn’t.

1 Like

I don’t have anything for this, but will this happen again next year?
I might try to make something for Halloween next year if this occurs again.
Thanks, RGames1234.

3 Likes

Nice! I’ve applied, thanks for the opportunity!

2 Likes

Very happy to see this, I wish you all luck!

It’s exciting to see something like the old feature sort back on the platform, even if its just for a little bit. I miss exploring the new games, hopefully the halloween sort features some newer ones.

3 Likes

Completely agree with you there. It seems like recently it has been a constant spiral of simulators and tycoons - and I could use something refreshing.

2 Likes

I have a question. Are all of the games that have a haloween update that enters the survey get promoted at haloween sort or a few of the games that get selected will get promoted even tho others have haloween content too?

(of coure if all of them doesnt have early access and copyrighted content)

Because if I can get the game finished before 22th do I get a guarantee that I will be added because I need to WORK REALLY HARD to get my game done in a few days. If I get the game ready this fast and not get added would be bad since I heard this Im working on my game so hard without breaks just to get it done. I dont want to spend this much effort if there is a chance that I dont get anything

2 Likes

I’m currently working on a horror game that should be released by the 23rd, albeit I’m not sure about the 19th. Is there a way to resolve this?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you just have to have it out by the 22nd to be counted

1 Like

Zombie Defense Tycoon! 💥 - Roblox :skull: I’ve been waiting for this moment

6 Likes

Very good opportunity for families to come together to celebrate Halloween in these troubling times. Thank you once again Developer Relations Teams.

4 Likes

I’m not sure it will get approved anyway because it seems to have nothing to do with Halloween, unless you’re working on an update. But to answer the question, who knows? If they play the game themselves, probably not. Otherwise, probably.

Just a small warning for those who like to check what the survey consists of before actually filling it out or submitting it later. The second page is the last page. Dont click next unless your planning on submitting it. Im used to these surveys having a “submit” button but this one surprised me.

2 Likes

I was flicking through the application to check requirements and I went to go on the next page and it submitted it. My bad.