[CLOSED] - Builder / Graphics Designer for Hire [FREE]

Anyway you could make a star wars game icon for me? Could I contact you in dev forum messages?

1 Like

Hello! I have a question. Can you build based on a Cafe? If so, just contact me or I can contact you. @BobZeSnob

1 Like

At the moment I do believe that it will be hard without my software available I’ll have to learn something new and make it through that, but with that being said I might as well try, not much else to do in quarantine, pm me the details and perhaps a basic sketch of how you’d like the layout to look , and yeah, feel free to contact me

1 Like

Alright cool there is no deadline so take as much time as you like :wink:

1 Like

I have private messaged you details and a sketch is coming soon! Thanks again

2 Likes

Hi i am searchingsomeone like you for my game if you are interssed there is my project:

And there is my roblox name:pushy1511 and pushy151

So the way I read it is you still need someone tobe a terrain developer, while I do see a modeler I do not see a builder, would I be tasked with both of these or just the terrain developer, bc it takes quite a long time for a single person to build an entire map let alone a duplicate terrain to go with it

1 Like

Do the map and after if you want you can build building.
Go on the new post!
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-the-jurassic-warrrrr-his-now-searching-people-work-for-free-and-experienced-big-project/538895/4

1 Like

I’ll look into the layout of the map, but first are you going to be looking to use a realism mod for your game, bc I can make outstanding jungles with a realism

1 Like

Do you have Discord?
Go check a look on the map if you want start:

I want the Same map with all.

what type of scale were you looking for the map to have?

Most big To have ride security enclo for dinausores and other…check the map ans if possible have a volcano and attraction park.

I can’t understand a lick of what you said, could you repeat that without errors and with proper grammar?

1 Like

sorry if my english is bad im speaking french.

We need to have all what he have in the map.

Hi there, could you please make me a building or map? If you can message me on discord so I can give you more info thanks so much for doing this for the community!

discord: Poke Fan Club #3834
Please add me

ah tres bien, quelle est-ce que tu veux la taille a la carte etre?
That should get it across (accents)

Hey! Can you provide pictures instead of a game link, please?

1 Like

Hello, are you still looking to improve your portfolio?

1 Like

Once I got at least one more building or object under my belt I will add pictures as I believe that a lot more can be observed from a game rather than an image with no mechanics